Are you seeking a full-time opportunity that makes a difference in the lives of others?
Are you looking for a rewarding position in human services?
Whitney Academy is a unique, Joint Commission accredited, residential treatment center, serving adolescent boys with cognitive delays, psychiatric diagnoses and behavior problems. Individuals in this position provide direct services and create a positive difference in the lives of children with special needs. Whitney Academy offers many benefits to its employees such as a free gym membership, paid time off, annual cost of living increase and a sign-on bonus! We are currently accepting applications for our intensive treatment programs located in Dighton, Assonet and Freetown, Massachusetts.
Residential Counselor 2nd Shift (Full Time)
- Function as a Healthy Role-Model
- Participation in Student Therapy Groups
- Participation in Recreational Activities
- Promote Appropriate Social Interactions
- Mentor Adolescents with their Life Skills Development
- Assistance in Community Integration
- Behavior Management
- Model Elements of a Healthful Living
- 1 to 2 Staff to Student Ratios
- All Awake Positions
Candidates must possess a minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent and a valid driver’s license. RMV, CORI and DSS checks are required. Salary UP TO $50,540.00; commensurate with degree and experience in a related field.
- SIGN-ON BONUS!
- Annual Merit Increases
- 2 Weeks Paid Vacation Weeks Per Year to Start
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Fully Paid Medical and Dental (Single Plan)
- Fully Paid Life and Disability Insurance
- Free Gym Membership
- Tuition Assistance after One Year of Employment
Interested parties please send resume or contact us at:
Phone: 1(508) 763-2202 Ext.329
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.